1. Connect required compressed air to the air inlet.
2. Adjust the angle of capsule tunnel, use some well-filled capsules to test it.
♦The proper inclination angle should allow good capsules sliding smoothly from the inlet to the outlet. Increase the angle if capsules get stuck in the tunnel. Still, the angle should not be too big, or it will allow capsules to pass quickly without being sorted.
3. With the proper angle of tunnel, connect the machine to the outlet of capsule filler, then turn on the air source.
4. Watch results of capsule sorting and discharge, finetune the angle of tunnel accordingly to achieve the best results.
5. Watch results of capsule sorting and discharge, finetune the airflow and pressure accordingly to achieve the best results.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Jan-26-2018